Our all-volunteer staff has a strong commitment to serving the many constituents of our organization: members, donors, and the Lake community. Prime focus is on those who need it most: the victims and survivors of human trafficking. The Board represents a cross-section of our community and has a passion for our organization and the people we serve. The members work hard to ensure sustainability of the organization and oversee the funds raised to ensure they directly affect those in need.
Our board represents a cross-section of our community and has a passion for our organization and those we serve. The members work hard to ensure long-term sustainability of the organization and oversee that the funds raised directly affect those in need.
- Ashley McDonnell – President
- Chris Bothwell – Treasurer
- Dr. Mari Pat Brooks – Acting Secretary
- Dr. Sally Kemp – Co-Founder & Board Member
- Jeff Green – Board Member & General Counsel
- The Rev. Laura Hughes – Board Member: Community Relations
- Sara Brown (Advisory) – Action Agents & Prayer Breakfast
- Mike McDonnell (Advisory) – Co-founder of LOSHTC & Men’s Issues
- Christine Gansemer – (Advisory)